Commissioners to meet
Seneca County commissioners are to meet at 10 a.m. today at the commissioners’ office, 111 Madison St.
In old business, Seneca Industrial and Economic Development Corp. representatives are to give an update to the board.
Bid openings are to be held for 2018 raised pavement marker projects and for a project at Seneca County Airport for tree clearing and road removal .
In other business, a joint ditch hearing is to be held with Huron County officials and State Auditor’s Office representatives are to make an announcement wit commissioners regarding increased government transparency.
At about 11:05 a.m., Seneca County Dog Warden’s Office personnel are to pitch a proposal to the board.
During new business, commissioners are to consider:
• A $14,896 appropriation adjustment within the General Fund.
• A $12,500 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund.
• A $624.63 appropriation adjustment within the General Fund.
• A $2.37 supplemental appropriation to the General Fund.
• A contract with D. L. Smith Concrete for the New Riegel Sidewalk Replacement Project, to be paid with 2017 Community Development Block Grant funding.
• Rejecting all bids received June 19 for a guardrail upgrade project.
• Setting time, date and place to receive bids for the guardrail project.
• Allowing for disposal of a 1995 International 490 dump truck.
• Appointing Stephanie Little to the facility governing board for CROSSWAEH.