County commissioners to reorganize today
Seneca County commissioners are to meet at 5 p.m. today at the commissioners’ office, 111 Madison St.
In new business, the board is to discuss the re-organization of its officers and committee appointments for 2018.
At about 5:30 p.m., the board is to go into executive session.
During the meeting, commissioners are to consider:
• A $353,053.04 supplemental appropriation to the E-911 Fund.
• A $229,825 fund advance from the General Fund to the Wolf Creek Petition Ditch Fund.
• A $34,923.21 annual appropriation for the Ohio History Connection –Rover Pipeline Community Historic Preservation Fund.
• Authorizing the county engineer to prepare and submit an application for the Ohio Public Works Commission State Capital Improvement and/or Local Transportation Improvement Programs.
• Authorizing the county engineer to hold an annual meeting of county and township leaders.
• Authorizing the county engineer to spend funds for supplies for snow removal, emergencies and meetings.
• Designating Mark Zimmerman as the authorized agent to participate in the Ohio Department of Transportation Cooperative Purchasing Program.
• Appointing members to the Revolving Loan Fund Committee for three-year terms.
• Choosing commissioners to be a representative and an alternative for voting at the annual meeting of the County Commissioners Association of Ohio.
• The sale of a 2006 Buick Rendezvous, a 1996 Chrysler Town and Country and a 2001 Chrysler LHS Sedan on behalf of the sheriff’s office.