Daily log, April 9
• Zachary G. Bierfeldt, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• George E. Townsend III, 45, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A first-block West Perry Street man reported Sunday evening he was assaulted.
• A 300-block Wentz Street woman reported Sunday evening a boy took a pipe and damaged two of her vehicles.
• A woman was taken into custody after a person reported Sunday night a vehicle was stuck.
• A 300-block Water Street woman reported Sunday night damage to her vehicle.
• A person reported Monday afternoon a vehicle struck the side of PNC Bank.
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday afternoon a theft from Sunday night.
• A person reported Monday afternoon the theft of a lawnmower from the 100 block of West Market Street.
• A 300-block State Street resident reported Monday morning tires were slashed.
• A 400-block Thomas Street resident reported Monday afternoon a window was broken out of a car.
• A 1000-block Fairway Drive resident reported Sunday afternoon someone possibly broke into a residence.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon items were taken from the 300 block of North Caples Street.
• Ashley Jo Matthews, 31, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident at Wentz and Clay streets Monday morning.
• Jonathan A. Nahm, 33, of Fremont, was cited with failure to control after an accident at North CR 15 and East CR 38 Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to 6150 W. SR 18 to check for carbon dioxide Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, two squad runs early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and two squad runs Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Sunday afternoon and once Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Monday morning.