Daily log, April 8
• Zacariah W. Zender, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Autumn S. Brady, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person reported a possible domestic incident in the 100 block of Melmore Street Saturday night.
• A 300-block Jefferson Street man reported two children’s scooters were stolen Sunday morning.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon a bike was stolen from the 100 block of Jackson Street.
• A 700-block Cherry Street person reported a truck was driving through yards Saturday evening.
• A citation of improper backing was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at North Washington and East Davis streets Saturday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a grass fire at 3100 E. CR 50 Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unauthorized burning at 63 Tomb St. Saturday night.
• Bellevue fire responded to a controlled burn that became uncontrolled at 17001 E. CR 34 Saturday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an unauthorized burning at 10 Walker St. Saturday night.
• Bellevue fire responded to a brush fire at 3124 N. SR 4 Sunday afternoon.
• Clinton fire responded to a nuisance burn at 516 E. SR 18 Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted Saturday night and early Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Bellevue fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Republic EMS and the Echo unit responded to a vehicle off the roadway at 16895 E. CR 24 early Sunday morning. State Highway Patrol had requested an additional unit because a subject took off, a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman said.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday morning.