Daily Log, April 24
• A first-block West Market Street resident reported Monday evening the theft of a check.
• A woman in the 100 block of West Market Street reported Monday evening she found an arrow with a broadhead on it. The arrow struck the east side of a garage.
• Ricky D. Demars, 57, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to obey, possession of drug paraphernalia, open container, a traffic lanes violation and operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Tyann E. Miles, 37, of Bloomville, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Dallas M. Gavan, 34, was charged with failure to reinstate Monday.
• Stormy R. Heath, 29, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• William T. Mercado Jr., 32, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Brett A. Johnson, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A 600-block South Main Street woman reported Monday night her garage was broken into.
• A 100-block Summit Street man reported Monday night a man was attempting to break into his vehicle.
• A 500-block McDougal Street man reported Tuesday afternoon someone opened an account using his Social Security number and information.
• A stop sign violation was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at Oakwood and Beechwood drives Monday afternoon.
• Willie J. Caldwell, 29, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, speed and seatbelt-driver Monday.
• Gabriel Galan, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension and speed Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 303 Jefferson St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a fire alarm Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, two squad runs Tuesday morning and one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday evening.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident on South Madison Street Monday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• A daughter, Payslee Lynn Wilson, was born Wednesday, April 17, 2019, to Hanah Blyss and Shawn Kley Wilson of Tiffin. Payslee weighed 6 pounds, 2 ounces, and measured 19 inches long.
Maternal grandparents are Steve and Lynn Kocher of Bucyrus. Paternal grandparents are Chris Wilson and the late Robert J. Wilson of Tiffin. Maternal great-grandparents are Ken & Gloria Miller and Loyd Kocher all of Bucyrus.