Daily Log, April 13
• Justin A. Snyder, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• George S. McCartay, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Friday.
• An employee of Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Avenue, reported Friday morning a fight that took place in the bathroom.
• Robert S. Worstall, 56, of Bellevue, was charged with possession of marijuana and disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Jerry Fraley, 51, of Clyde, was charged with three counts of dog at large Thursday.
• A 200-block Sycamore Street person reported items were taken Thursday night.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to a field fire at 5660 W. CR 14 Thursday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday night and two squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday morning.