Daily Log, April 11
• Christopher R. Williams, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Tuesday.
• A 200-block Benner Street person reported the theft of a trash toter Tuesday afternoon.
• A first-block Braden Court man reported his father was possibly scammed through a fake Microsoft program Tuesday night.
• A woman reported her purse was stolen at her place of employment in the 400 block of East Market Street Tuesday night.
• A youth at Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital reported he was assaulted by a masked man in an alley in the first block of Jefferson Street Wednesday morning.
• A first-block Main Street man reported Wednesday afternoon that someone walked through concrete he had poured yesterday and wrote in it.
• A 600-block West Market Street woman reported her roommate had made charges on her debit card without her authorization Wednesday afternoon.
• Gregory J. Reinhart, 46, of Alvada, was charged with two counts of loose cattle Tuesday.
• A 10000-block East CR 34 person reported a domestic incident early Wednesday morning.
• Tykijajuan Z. Brown, 19, of Sandusky, was charged with three counts of a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Michael S. Tucker Jr., 35, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Tuesday.
• Anthony K. Hunter, 21, of Sandusky, was charged with possession of marijuana Tuesday.
• Vasean A. Brown, 21, of Fremont, was charged with possession of marijuana Tuesday.
• A 400-block Kennard Street woman reported damage to her garage Tuesday night.
• A 200-block Brickner Street person reported the theft of a credit card Tuesday night.
• A 200-block East Fremont Street woman reported a stolen license plate sticker Tuesday night.
• A 400-block East South Street woman reported damage to her vehicle Tuesday night.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a three-vehicle accident at West Market and Wentz streets Tuesday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after an accident at West Market and South Sandusky streets Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a cooking fire confined to a container at 78 Oakley Meadow Lane Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 349 Miami St. early Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 151 Second Avenue Wednesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a carbon monoxide detector activation at 6701 W. CR 18 Wednesday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. North Central EMS and Old Fort fire assisted once Wednesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.