Daily log, Feb. 12
• A first-block Sycamore Wood Lane resident reported a possible stolen vehicle Sunday evening.
• A first-block Colony Avenue resident reported Sunday evening a break-in, and items were missing.
• Mikaela H. Huth-Fretz, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and failure to control Friday.
• A 200-block South Madison Street woman reported Sunday afternoon packages were not delivered to her residence.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Teakwood Drive and Miami Street Sunday evening.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a non-injury accident at West Perry and Nelson streets Monday morning.
• James E. Bogner Sr., 61, of Tiffin, was cited with improper backing after an accident at Grand Avenue and Lawndale Drive Monday morning.
• Kyler E. Ruehle, 18, of McCutchenville, was cited with failure to control after an accident on SR 53 Sunday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at McDougal and North Town streets Sunday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Sunday night. Clinton fire assisted once.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Monday afternoon.