Daily Log, Feb. 11
• Hal W. Lind, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday.
• A woman reported she was punched in the face by another woman in the first block of North Washington Street early Sunday morning.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a theft early Sunday morning.
• A person reported a vehicle drove through the property at Bobb and Charles streets and caused damage Sunday afternoon.
• A woman reported Sunday afternoon her wallet was taken from the upstairs conference room at a competition at Tiffin University Heminger Center, 350 Miami St.
• A 10000-block East US 224 person reported a front door was kicked in and items appeared to be taken Saturday evening.
• A citation of failure to yield from private drive was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on West Market Street Sunday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, four squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Bloomville EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.