Daily log, Jan. 3
• Brandon M. Coppler, 19, of Forest, was charged with resist arrest Monday.
• Kesha M. Hitchcock, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Monday.
• Hunter M. Fitschen, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Ryan A. Purkey, 36, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• A person at Miami Street and Frost Parkway reported criminal damaging Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Melmore Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon the theft of a package.
• A 100-block Schonhardt Street resident reported Tuesday evening a woman was destroying property.
• A first-block Boehler Street resident reported Tuesday evening a teenager was shoving people.
• Joanna Orta, 46, of Tiffin, was charged with junk motor vehicles after an incident in September.
• Bryan J. Conlon, 53, of Defiance, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated after an incident in November.
• A person from Track Side Truck & Trailer Services, 78 Adams St., reported Wednesday morning someone was dumping garbage in the Dumpster.
• An employee of Holiday Inn Express, 78 Shaffer Park Drive, reported Wednesday morning fraudulent charges on the business credit card.
• A person reported Wednesday afternoon more than $2,000 had been charged on a card found near Miami and Scott streets.
• Scyular D. Thompson, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with assault Monday.
• Latashia M. Shank, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Amber M. Burkhardt, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Jon M. Dillingham II, 29, of Walbridge, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Jimmy L. Sanchez, 47, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, failure to reinstate and an equipment regulation violation Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday evening a syringe was in a boulevard in the 100 block of East Fremont Street.
• A 700-block North Vine Street man reported Wednesday morning his vehicle was shot with a BB gun.
• An employee of St. Wendelin Catholic School reported Wednesday afternoon spray paint on school property at 533 N. Countyline St.
• Lori Ann Liep, 53, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield after an accident on North Countyline Street Dec. 23.
• Tashaua M. Biles-Grace, 21, of Fostoria, was cited with passing within an intersection after an accident at West High and Perry streets Thursday afternoon.
• Jeffrey A. Mendoza, 42, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on North Countyline Street Thursday evening.
• Donald Dennison, 78, of Fostoria, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on West Lytle Street Friday afternoon.
• Robert A. Parsons, 59, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• Hugh Leimgruber, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with an operating a vehicle while intoxicated suspension Monday.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run early Wednesday morning and four squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.