Daily log, Jan. 29
• Lakota A. Bell, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Ray C. Moore, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with telecommunication harassment Monday morning.
• A 200-block Wentz Street woman reported Monday morning the theft of money from her vehicle.
• A first-block North Sandusky Street man reported Monday morning his neighbors backed into his garage and damaged his door.
• Charles D. Pryor, 58, of New Riegel, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• A 3000-block East CR 38 resident reported a scam Monday afternoon.
• Eric M. Struble, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• Dawn M. Jordan, 48, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate and a registration violation Friday.
• A 200-block West South Street woman reported Sunday afternoon her neighbor came to her house and stated her boyfriend choked her.
• A 1000-block Peeler Drive resident reported a theft Sunday evening.
• A 200-block West Fourth Street woman reported Monday morning her ex-boyfriend tried to get into her residence and broke out a window.
• A 200-block East Fourth Street woman reported Monday afternoon items were stolen from her residence.
• A person in the 100 block of East Jones Road reported Monday afternoon a passing semi had a chunk of ice come off the vehicle, and it struck and shattered a windshield.
• A 200-block West High Street resident reported Monday afternoon the theft of a debit card.
• Victor M. Carrillo Jr., 25, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield stop sign after an accident at Perry and Fremont streets Thursday morning.
• Danielle N. Goodin, 23, of Fostoria, was cited with operation without reasonable control after an accident on Union Street Friday night.
• Lena Sue Lucas, 56, of Texas, was cited with commercial vehicle must use right-hand lane after an accident at Mid-Block and South Street Sunday morning.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle accident at East Lytle and State streets Sunday night.
• Bettsville fire and EMS responded to a natural gas odor at 3670 W. TR 158 Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a passenger vehicle fire at 20 Madison St. Sunday night.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a natural gas odor at 1548 S. SR 53 Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a gas leak at 686 S. Sandusky St. Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, two squad runs Sunday night, five squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Sunday afternoon, once Sunday night and once Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Monday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Monday afternoon.