Daily Log, Jan. 28
• A 200-block Franklin Street man reported Saturday afternoon that someone stole $680 out of his bank account while he was in the hospital Nov. 29-Dec. 3.
• Bo R. Reid Jr., 51, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• Giovanna M. Anese, 52, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Sunday.
• William J. Todd, 30, of New Riegel, was charged with no operator’s license Sunday.
• A person reported Sunday morning a mother punched a youth in the face in the 200 block of West Crestview Lane.
• A 200-block East Lytle Street man reported someone attempted to break in Saturday afternoon.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after an accident at West CR 26 and West SR 18 Saturday night.
• A citation of commercial vehicle must use right lane was issued after an accident at West South Street and Mid-block Sunday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 600 N. River Road Saturday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke scare, odor of smoke at 70 Fourth Avenue Saturday night.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to the smell of something burning at 35 Jefferson St. Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, two squad runs Saturday night, one squad run early Sunday morning and two squad runs Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Sunday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Saturday afternoon and one squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday evening.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a single-vehicle rollover accident at US 224 and TR 25 Sunday morning. There was no transport.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.