Daily log, Jan. 2
• Holly M. Thompson, 34, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of controlled substances Friday.
• Joshua J. Claydon, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and hit-skip Friday.
• A man reported Sunday afternoon a phone was stolen from Tiffin Community YMCA, 180 Summit St.
• A theft was investigated in the 2000 block of West Market Street Monday morning.
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street man reported early Tuesday morning someone entered his house, unlocked a dog kennel and took his dog.
• A disturbance was reported in the first block of West Perry Street Tuesday morning. A person had a head injury, a report states.
• A 4000-block South SR 100 man reported Monday morning several signs were stolen from his yard.
• An 8000-block South SR 67 resident reported Monday afternoon a garage and vehicle were entered, and a gas can, money and tools were missing.
• Epic Management LLC of Tiffin was charged with dilapidated structure Friday.
• Larry L. Jividen of Fostoria was charged with dilapidated structure and off-street parking Friday.
• James D. Petree of Florida was charged with dilapidated structure and off-street parking Friday.
• Bradion Trapp of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• A woman in the 700 block of Cherry Street reported Sunday afternoon her boyfriend was assaulted.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported Sunday night a woman was attempting coupon fraud.
• A man reported Monday night his cellphone was stolen.
• A person reported early Tuesday morning a vehicle was taken from the 300 block of McDougal Street.
• A person from the emergency room of ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported Tuesday morning a woman was being treated for an assault.
• A 200-block East North Street man reported Tuesday morning someone stole the temporary license plate from his vehicle.
• Juan A. Silva, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and failure to control Friday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 7 W. Market St. Tuesday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 7 Beechwood Drive Tuesday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, three squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, two squad runs Monday morning, two squad runs Monday afternoon, two squad runs Monday night, one squad run early Tuesday morning and two squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Sunday evening, Monday afternoon and Monday night.
• NBS EMS, Sycamore fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.