• Randall S. Mentzer, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Tuesday.
• A first-block Wentz Street man reported Tuesday night that someone filed taxes in his name in 2011 while he was incarcerated.
• Jonathan Walter, 29, of Carey, was charged with a hunting violation Tuesday.
• Christina R. Hoover, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with a hunting violation Tuesday.
• Johnathon M. Mesnard, 48, of Clyde, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• A 7000-block North TR 69 woman reported her husband’s daughter stole hair extensions and products Tuesday evening.
• A person reported a broken window in the 800 block of Lynn Street Tuesday evening.
• A 200-block East Fremont Street person reported Wednesday morning fence posts had been knocked down within the last few days.
• A 700-block Lynn Street person reported fraudulent activity on a debit card Wednesday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident on Shepherd Drive Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper left turn was issued after a two-vehicle accident on West Lytle Street Tuesday afternoon.
• Sycamore fire responded to a fire alarm at 2502 E. CR 16 Tuesday afternoon. It was a malfunction.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 222 Academy St. Wednesday morning. It was a false alarm.
• NBS EMS and fire and Bascom EMS had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Bascom fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday night.