Daily Log, Dec. 5
• Larai D. Williams, 18, of Fostoria, was charged with underage Monday.
• Thomas E. Coats, 18, of Columbus, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Hunter R. Simpkins, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damage Monday.
• A person reported Tuesday morning damage to the inside of the oval at Hedges-Boyer Park, 491 Coe St.
• A person reported Tuesday afternoon a package was stolen from the 300 block of Melmore Street.
• Rachel M. Wynkoop, 35, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with noncompliance suspension Monday.
• Miranda N. Bingamon, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with theft, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and child endangering Monday.
• A 4000-block West CR 52 resident reported Tuesday morning another person had a stick in his field with a mannequin head on it, facing his house.
• Beth A. Sheppard, 51, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Seth A. Johnson, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension, no operator’s license and failure to reinstate Monday.
• Chase A. Utz, 26, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Monday.
• James Johnston of Fostoria was charged with off street parking Monday.
• Todd Trautman of Findlay was charged with dilapidated structure Monday.
• A 500-block South Union Street resident reported vandalism Monday afternoon. Vandalism also was located to property of Seneca Millwork, 300 Court Place.
• A man reported Tuesday morning a window of property in the 100 block of East Center Street was broken.
• Ameer E. Muhammad, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, left of center and marijuana possession Monday.
• Randall K. Ralph Jr., 39, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, driving under suspension and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Steven L. Robbins, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, speed and unpaid fines Monday.
• A citation of failure to yield from private property was to be issued after a two-vehicle accident on North Countyline Street Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Monday evening and one squad run Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted twice Monday evening.