Daily Log, Dec. 27
• A person in the 400 block of Clinton Avenue reported Wednesday morning a person was attempting to get into a house.
• A first-block Henry Street resident reported Wednesday afternoon a package was stolen from a porch.
• A person from the emergency room at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital, 501 Van Buren St., reported an assault Wednesday afternoon.
• Stacy A. Legrant, 35, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on West Perry Street Friday morning.
• Nyssa D. Evans, 21, of Bloomville, was cited with failure to control after an accident at East US 224 and South CR 17 early Saturday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a rescue at 843 N. Water St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, three squad runs early Wednesday morning, two squad runs Wednesday morning and three squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday afternoon, and Sycamore fire assisted early Wednesday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday night.
• Republic EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.