Daily Log, Dec. 24
* Lindsay F. Hicks, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments and drugs-paraphernalia early Saturday morning.
* Joshua S. Eastmann, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-marijuana paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Saturday night.
* Matthew E. Lands, 25, of Tiffin, was charged with obstructing official business and criminal damaging early Sunday morning.
* Tracy L. Lucius, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-paraphernalia early Sunday morning.
* Mislat N. Rubayan, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated early Sunday morning.
* A 4000-block South TR 25 woman reported Sunday afternoon animal cruelty.
* A theft was reported in the 200 block of Maple Lane Sunday afternoon.
* A person reported Saturday evening a woman took off with money from Save-A-Lot, 895 N. Countyline St.
* A person in the 800 block of Eastern Avenue reported a fight Saturday night.
* A 300-block Elwood Avenue resident reported Sunday morning a woman was breaking items.
* A person from Level Up, 230 N. Main St., reported Sunday afternoon a theft and damage to a window.
* Mary C. Omlor, 83, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to yield from a private drive or alley after an accident on West Market Street Thursday afternoon.
* Edna A. Wilton, 60, of Millbury, was cited with open door into traffic after an accident on South Washington Street Friday afternoon.
* Otha E. Warnick, 71, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on East Market Street Friday evening. The other driver, Jenna R. Carrick, 31, of Tiffin, went to Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 106 E. Teakwood Drive early Sunday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, one squad run early Sunday morning and three squad runs Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning.
* Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
* Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to a car-deer accident on East CR 12 Saturday evening. A transport was made to Mercy Health — Tiffin Hospital.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday night.
* Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon.