Daily Log, Nov. 8
• A first-block Ann Street woman reported Tuesday evening her car was shot by a BB gun Saturday night and there was damage to the back passenger window frame.
• A 100-block Ann Street man reported BB gun holes in siding and screen Wednesday morning.
• A 300-block West Market Street man reported Wednesday morning a BB was shot through a glass window.
• Bismark Kumi, 20, of Columbus, was charged with possession of marijuana and open container Tuesday.
• A 200-block West High Street person reported the fraudulent transfer of funds from their checking account Wednesday morning.
• An 800-block North Main Street woman reported receiving a scam phone call Wednesday morning.
• NBS fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a wood pile on fire at 8876 W. CR 10 Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday afternoon, three squad runs Tuesday night and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday night.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Stanley W. Weber, Tiffin.
• Terrance M. Hunter, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Chavaul Dontrell Powell and Shianne Yvonne Neville, Fostoria.
• Scott Edmond Culver, Fairborn, and Jolene Margaret Miller, Tiffin.
• Alexander Jelaney Camacho, Groveland, Florida, and Brittany Louise Twigg, Bettsville.
Prices not available.