Daily Log, August 19
• Olivia T. Woods, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with junk motor vehicles Friday.
• A person reported their son was assaulted in the first-block of Dallas Street Friday afternoon.
• A 400-block North Sandusky Street man reported he lost money to a telephone scam Friday evening.
• Chad M. Brickner, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• A person at Mickey Mart, 1804 W. Market St., reported a truck backed into the ice machine or the building early Saturday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of Hopewell Avenue reported the theft of a bike from a bike rack Saturday afternoon.
• A 100-block West Tiffin Street woman reported a phone and wallet were taken from her vehicle Friday evening.
• NBS fire and EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 44 N. Perry St. Saturday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a sprinkler activation at 2801 W. SR 18 Saturday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Friday evening, two squad runs early Saturday morning, two squad squad runs Saturday morning and one squad run Saturday afternoon.
• Bloomville EMS and fire, Republic fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday evening.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Saturday afternoon.