Daily Log, Aug. 23
• Darlene A. Campos, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Jon L. Lange, 25, of Fremont, was charged with disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A 100-block Nelson Street man reported Tuesday afternoon a co-worker followed him home and punched him in the cheek.
• A person reported early Wednesday morning it appeared two people were attempting to get into the air pump at Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St.
• A first-block Oil Street man reported Wednesday morning money, sunglasses, a GPS and other things were stolen from a vehicle.
• A 200-block East Perry Street man reported Wednesday morning his mail was lit on fire and other items were damaged.
• A woman reported Wednesday morning tenants had moved out of a 200-block Circular Street building and stole the stove and refrigerator.
• Jennifer D. Reichenbach, 41, of Sycamore, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and two brake lights required Tuesday.
• Nathaniel R. Bowman, 23, of Alvada, was charged with domestic violence Tuesday.
• Jolene L. Kirby, 48, of Attica, was charged with two counts of drug abuse instruments, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and disorderly conduct Tuesday.
• A person reported a plastic container that collects cigarette butts was taken from Bascom Carry Out, 5890 W. SR 18, Tuesday evening.
• A woman at Willow Creek Apartments, 575 E. SR 18, reported Tuesday evening a woman took her pants from the dryer three to four days ago and refuses to return them.
• A 5000-block North SR 18 man reported Tuesday night a trail cam was missing from the woods and the remains of a cow being butchered were found.
• A 3000-block North SR 53 man reported Wednesday afternoon the theft of tires off of a van.
• A person reported early Wednesday morning a kitten was stuck in a storm drain at West Lytle and South Union streets. The cat was removed and a person took the cat to take care of it, a report states.
• A 900-block North Main Street man reported Wednesday afternoon someone broke into his apartment and stole his TV, DVD player and DVDs.
• Kimberly A. Bartz, 28, of Springfield, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and speed Tuesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 401 Wall St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system sounded due to malfunction at 139 Rebecca St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation due to malfunction at 139 Rebecca St. Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday evening, three squad runs Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, two sqaud runs Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday evening and Wednesday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Franklin C. Combs, Tiffin.
• Loretta F. Combs, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Douglas Joseph Bouillon, Tiffin, and Linda Marie Hernandez, Bakersfield, California.
• Michael Raymond Van Gunten and Kayla Elizabeth Cummings, Fostoria.
• Courtney Renee Stine and Corwin Thomas Zoeller, Tiffin.
• Jody Ann Wagner and Jairaj Satyanathan, Tiffin.
• Erica Lynn Frankart and Lucas Timothy Welly, Tiffin.
• Kyle Philip Dunn and Jillaine Evelyn Ohms, Bloomville.
• Olivia Bea Fritts and Dustin Michael Cleveland, Tiffin.
• Julie Lanette Beard and Ernesto Palos, Attica.
Prices not available.