• Thie W. Runion, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest Friday.
• Kenneth A. Wagner, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and theft Friday.
• An assault was reported at Erie and Water streets Sunday evening.
• A first-block St. Clair Street man reported Sunday night people were trespassing on his property and knocked a drain pipe off his house.
• A 2000-block South TR 59 man reported Sunday afternoon a motor was stolen off of his boat.
• A person in the 1000 block of North TR 21 reported Sunday afternoon a semi was broken into, and a gaming system and games were missing.
• A 12000-block West Hughes Street man reported Monday morning someone went through his unlocked car.
• A theft was reported at East TR 178 and North CR 21 Monday morning.
• Michael C. Honesto, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Daniel W. Fuller, 55, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic menacing Friday.
• A theft was reported at Kroger, 126 W. High St., Sunday evening.
• A 500-block Hale Drive resident reported an assault Sunday night.
• An officer was with a person who allegedly fled when being pulled over at Findlay and South Countyline streets early Monday morning, a report states. An officer came in contact with a white powder substance, it states.
• A 600-block Lynn Street man reported Monday morning two sheds were broke into and a neighbor’s garage window was broken.
• A 1000-block West Columbus Avenue man reported Monday morning a lawn mower was stolen from his yard.
• An assault was reported in the 300 block of East Fremont Street Monday morning.
• A 500-block Lynn Street woman reported Monday afternoon her garage was broken into.
• A 600-block Cherry Street woman reported Monday afternoon her garage was broken into, and a full can of gasoline was taken.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an odor investigation at 157 Dallas St. early Monday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to a smoke report at 154 N. SR 587 Monday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. • Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.