Daily Log July 24
• Brittney N. Green, 28, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Eric J. Taylor, 51, of Tiffin, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct Monday.
• Sharlyn E. Ehresman, 52, of Attica, was charged with theft Monday.
• Brandon K. Morelock, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with retaliation and theft Friday.
• Joseph J. Watson, 29, of Clinton Township, Michigan, was charged with possession of marijuana Friday.
• Norman J. Morse, 26, of Fremont, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday.
• Thomas L. Frederick, 24, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Friday.
• A 700-block North Union Street man reported his truck window was broken out Monday morning.
• Paul E. Walters II, 24, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident on South Sandusky Street Friday afternoon.
• Sarah K. Kramer, 25, of Fremont, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at East Market and Hunter streets Monday morning.
• Sycamore fire and NBS EMS responded to a possible unattended burn at 1839 W. CR 6 Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run early Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
No prices available