Daily Log, July 17
• A person reported Sunday evening a man exposed himself at Hall and Ash streets.
• A person was taken into custody after a foot pursuit in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street Sunday night.
• A person in the 100 block of Coe Street reported a physical domestic incident Sunday night.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with two counts of blocked railroad crossing Friday.
• Kejuan L. Hayes, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with aggravated menacing Friday.
• An 800-block South Union Street man reported Sunday afternoon neighbors were bringing their dog into his yard to defecate and had been spreading weed killer onto his plants.
• A 200-block East North Street man reported Sunday evening his bicycle was stolen.
• Clinton fire and Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a power line down at 2105 Glendale Drive Sunday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system activation at 458 Second Ave. Sunday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to an alarm system that sounded due to malfunction at 1025 W. Market St. early Monday morning.
• Bloomville fire and EMS responded to a fire alarm activation at 19 N. Marion St. Monday afternoon.
• A non-injury accident was reported at East Jones Road and Buckley Street Sunday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, one squad run Sunday night, two squad runs Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday afternoon and one squad run Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS and Bellevue fire had a squad run Sunday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire responded to a single-vehicle accident on North SR 101 Monday morning.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS and Attica-Venice-Reed fire had a squad run Monday morning.
No prices available.