Daily Log, July 1
• Dustin J. Neikirk, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with receiving stolen property Friday.
• Van P. Williams, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday.
• Zachary K. Wilson, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Saturday.
• A first-block Jackson Street person reported a red bag was taken from their vehicle Saturday morning.
• A 200-block West Perry Street woman reported a theft from her vehicle and her vehicle was damaged Saturday morning.
• A 100-block South Sandusky Street man reported his car was broken into and a bookbag containing a laptop and $10 worth of change was stolen Saturday morning.
• A woman at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported another woman tried to steal her wallet Saturday morning.
• A 200-block North Sandusky Street woman reported she was assaulted Saturday morning.
• A first-block West Tiffin Street person reported the flapper of their gas tank was broken off Friday afternoon.
• A 6000-block South TR 131 man reported someone turned the water on and let it run, flooding the basement Saturday morning.
• A 500-block East Lytle Street person reported a possible stolen vehicle Friday evening.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle accident on North Washington Street Friday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Friday afternoon, one squad run Friday evening, five squad runs Friday night, two squad runs early Saturday morning and five squad runs Saturday morning. Sycamore fire assisted Friday night and Clinton fire assisted Friday night.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Saturday afternoon.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Darin F. Cabell, Toledo, domestic violence case dismissed upon motion of prosecutor; pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 180 days jail, 170 days suspended, two years probation, placed under permanent weapons disability, complete/pay for domestic violence counseling, no contact with victim, $627.
• Terry L. Ellis, 72 St. Clair St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to two charges of Financial Responsibility Act suspension, two points, $1,180, $1,178; pleaded guilty to two charges of failure to reinstate license, $1,000, $1,000; pleaded guilty to turn signal violation, $50.
• Kelly M. Rivenbark, 703 Circle Drive, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, no trespassing at Walmart, $524.
• Fitzgerald G. Johnson, 193 Fifth Ave., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to criminal damage, 90 days jail, 87 days suspended, two years probation, report to Firelands, make restitution, no contact with victim, $629; pleaded guilty to menacing, 30 days jail, 27 days suspended, two years probation, $205.
• Neil R. Lemmerbrock, Risingsun, pleaded guilty to theft, 30 days jail, 30 days suspended, one year probation, no trespassing at any Walmart, $522.
• Daniel A. Kuzma, Fostoria, two dog-at-large charges, $115, $70; Richard J. Benavides Jr., Burgoon, speed, $156; Matthew P. Kibler, 1270 North Drive, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Jason P. Dezurik, Upper Sandusky, speed, $135; Erica Bishop, Bloomville, speed, $156; Helen L. Lemmerman, Tiffin, start/back violation, $140; Aspen N. Schmidt, Willard, speed, $177; Michael P. O’Connor, 130 Second Ave., Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85; Steven J. Cook, 917 E. Park Drive, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Robert E. Holland, 592 N. Washington St., Tiffin, driver seat belt violation, $85.
• Kathleen M. Hemminger, Rosharon, Texas, speed, $144; Jacob L. Cooper, 122 Coe St., Tiffin, temporary permit violation, $140; Mellisa G. Lopez, Bettsville, speed, $203; Lonzo N. Stover, Bloomville, tag/sticker violation, $140; Charles J. Davis, Rockbridge, speed, $141; Rachael A. Thompson, Findlay, speed, $141; Abbey M. Mckee, Maineville, traffic control light violation, $140; Brisa J. Mata, Galloway, speed, $135; Jeremy S. Hall, Springfield, driver seat belt violation, $85; Reed J. Shave, Montrose, Pennsylvania, speed, $132.
• Beth L. Mortinger, Westerville, speed, $123; Chelsea C. Flores, 118 E. Fourth St., Fostoria, speed, $135; Donald Walk, Norwalk, speed, $126; Cody D. Terrian, Findlay, speed, $135; Marcia M. Stahl, Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; William R. Clapp, Flat Rock, speed, $129; Jason L. Ruby, Shelby, passenger seat belt violation, $85; Gary A. Nye, Tiffin, speed, $141; Brandyn N. Banks Sherer, 90 3rd St., Tiffin, assured clear distance, $140; Michael R. McBeth, Bucyrus, speed, $129.
• Antuan E. Beard, Mansfield, speed, $123; Amy Miller, Lima, speed, $126; Lisa Gillette, Lancaster, speed, $153; Margaret E. Weir, Bucyrus, speed, $126; Gary Bellew, Galion, speed, $123; Travis A. Williams, 289 Hedges St., Tiffin, speed, $135; Natalie McClain, Sycamore, speed, $150; Albert Contreras Jr., Fremont, speed, $180; Eric E. Durfee, Mansfield, speed, $126; Anthony M. Rose, Columbus, speed, $147.
• Stacy L. Dawson, Lexington, speed, $135; Lauren G. Nomina, 753 Circle Drive, Fostoria, speed, $129; Krysta L. Stonier, 195 Siesta Drive, Tiffin, traffic control light violation, $140; Kim M. Parman, New Riegel, speed, $150; Samantha J. Crowl, Fostoria, speed, $126.