Daily Log June 5
• Douglas W. Vansickler, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening the theft of an iPad from a vehicle.
• A person reported Sunday night a child in the first block of Penn Street broke the window out of a car.
• A person reported Monday morning it appeared a vehicle in the first block of Tomb Street was entered and items from the vehicle were all over the area.
• A person in the first block of Tomb Street reported Monday morning a theft from a vehicle.
• A burglary was reported in the 100 block of North Leonard Street Sunday afternoon.
• A 100-block North Vine Street woman reported Sunday evening her children’s bicycles were taken from her porch.
• A 900-block Williston Avenue woman reported Sunday night her vehicle was vandalized.
• A 700-block Columbus Avenue woman reported Monday morning someone broke into her garage.
• A 600-block West Lytle Street woman reported Monday morning she was assaulted by her boyfriend.
• Joel R. Ward, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with aggravated menacing, assault and obstruction Friday.
• A 100-block Taft Boulevard woman reported Monday afternoon the back window of her vehicle was broken out.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at Hedges and Coe streets Sunday evening.
• Chad A. Benschoter, 28, of Findlay, was cited with operation without reasonable control after an accident on Sandusky Street early Saturday morning.
• Bascom fire and EMS, NBS fire, Clinton fire, Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and the Echo unit were called to a shed fire at 3191 W. TR 98 Sunday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Sunday afternoon, one squad run Sunday evening, four squad runs Sunday night and four squad runs Monday morning. Clinton fire assisted Monday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday afternoon and one squad run early Monday morning.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Sunday evening.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Sunday night and one squad run Monday afternoon.