Daily Log, June 1
• William F. Lawson, 31, of Bloomville, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Glenn Taulbee, 55, of Bloomville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Torie L. Denney, 39, of Sandusky, was charged with unauthorized use of motor vehicle Wednesday.
• A 300-block North Sandusky Street woman reported a stolen bicycle Wednesday evening.
• A person reported Wednesday evening a man in the 100 block of Fifth Avenue attempted to drag him out of his car and kicked his car causing damage.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a shoplifter ran from the store and headed toward Bascom Wednesday night.
• A first-block Penn Street woman reported a youth was throwing rocks and mud at her infant and vehicles and wouldn’t stop when told to do so Wednesday night.
• A person reported a four wheeler caused damage to a backyard in the 200 block of Third Avenue Thursday afternoon.
• Philip R. Bates, 33, of Grove City, was charging with fleeing and eluding Wednesday.
• Gregory A. Snook, 57, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Wednesday.
• Michael L. Parker, 41, of Huron, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Wednesday.
• A 7000-block East SR 19 person reported fraudulent activity on a credit card Thursday morning.
• A 100-block Taft Boulevard person reported a youth caused damage to property Wednesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday night, one squad run Thursday morning and four squad runs Thursday
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Thursday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Ted A. Baldosser, Attica.
• Edward A. Daniel, Tiffin.
Marriage license applications
• Paige Alese Watson and Andrew David Mangas, Lakeland, Florida.
• Grant Taylor Ekleberry, Tiffin, and Lauren Marie Fredritz, McCutchenville.
• Robert Freddie Bean, Mount Prospect, Illinois, and Rebecca Josephine Webb, Green Springs.
• Chase Roy Bivens and Kayla Sue Rush, Attica.
• James Lawerance Willey Jr. and Kelly Jo Frost, Flat Rock.
• Amber Renea Allgire and Tywon Diaz Hall, Fostoria.
• Brian John Cahill and Audrey Marie Smith, Tiffin.