Daily Log June 2
• Fitzgerald G. Johnson, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with criminal damaging Thursday.
• Neil R. Lemmerbrock, 18, of Risingsun, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Steffon T. Taylor, 25, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Thursday.
• An employee of Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St., reported a gas drive-off of $24.29 Thursday afternoon.
• A first-block St. Clair Street man reported damage to the blacktop that was just put in by a trash company Thursday afternoon.
• An employee at the Bureau of Motor Vehicles, 457 E. Market St., reported Thursday evening a car struck the building May 25.
• An employee of Shoe Sensation, 746 W. Market St., reported a theft Friday morning.
• Benjamin S. Phillips, 21, of Findlay, was charged with fishing without license Thursday.
• A 900-block East TR 122 man reported identity theft Thursday afternoon.
• A 5000-block East CR 12 man reported a vehicle went through a bean field Thursday night.
• A person reported four people in masks broke a vehicle’s window and then ran in the 100 block of South Broadway Street early Friday morning.
• David W. Bumgardner, 31, of Fostoria, was charged with telecommunication harassment Thursday.
• John K. Barnes, 52, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and traffic control light Thursday.
• Hans X. Greathouse, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and no operator’s license Thursday.
• Rebecca R. Howell-Davidson, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with annual regulation of dogs Thursday.
• A 200-block South Main Street woman reported credit card theft Thursday evening.
• Breanna R. Gonzales, 23, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to control after an accident on South TR 25 May 24.
• Sycamore fire responded to the area of SR 100 and CR 58 for weather spotting Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 111 Front St. for a gas leak Friday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, two squad runs Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Thursday night.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire had a squad run Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to SR 231 and US 224 for a two-vehicle accident Thursday night. There were no transports.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
Marriage license applications
• Ckatelyn Marie Norris and Brandon Michael Shuck, Fostoria.