Daily Log, June 19
• Nathaniel A. Placke, 37, of Bascom, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a registration violation Friday.
• Taylor N. Rhodes, 21, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Friday.
• A person was charged during a traffic stop at West Perry Street and Frost Parkway Sunday evening. Heroin was located in a milkshake, a report states.
• An employee of Subway, 200 S. Sandusky St., reported Sunday evening the theft of money from a tip jar.
• Eric W. Swartz, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with a protection order violation Monday morning.
• A person from Your Legacy Federal Credit Union, 170 S. Washington St., reported Monday afternoon receiving a counterfeit bill.
• A 300-block State Street resident reported Sunday evening a 4-year-old boy was picked up from his mother’s house and had a hand print on his face.
• A 6000-block West CR 18 man reported Monday afternoon he let someone use a phone and the man wouldn’t give it back.
• A 400-block Colonial Drive woman reported Monday morning someone ran over her fence.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street man reported Monday morning his credit card had been used.
• A 400-block North Countyline Street woman reported Monday morning her son assaulted her.
• A person reported Monday morning a Ballreich’s delivery truck struck a grain bin chute at Tiffin Farmer’s Cooperative, 585 S. CR 13.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, two squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Monday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Sunday evening and one squad run Sunday night.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday night and two squad runs Monday morning.
• George A. Fretz Jr., 124 Grand Ave., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to driver inattention violation, two points, court costs waived, $10.
• Haley M. Martin, Fremont, pleaded guilty to driving under suspension violation, 180 days jail, 175 days suspended, two years probation, two points, $631.
• Sheila M. Burdine, 199 Charlotte St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to Financial Responsibility Act suspension, 30 days jail; pleaded no contest to start/back violation, $207.
• Austin J. Wickman, Findlay, pleaded guilty to possession of marijuana, $198; pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 60 days jail, 50 days suspended, six-month license suspension, approved for restricted driving privileges, $721; pleaded guilty to turn signal violation, $50.
• Bertha D. Rumschlag, 411 Ash St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to two charges of theft, 180 days jail, 90 days suspended, regular reporting, no further criminal or traffic violations, $1,124, $205.
• Arnold C. Marks Jr., 686 S. Sandusky St., Lot 108, Tiffin, operating vehicle impaired/under influence case dismissed for good cause.