Daily log, Jan. 13
• Christine J. Ragle, 44, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and headlights required Thursday.
• Chad E. Schaade, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia Thursday.
• Edwin L. Loesser, 55, of Republic, was charged with theft Friday.
• A first-block South TR 15 man reported property damage from a combine leaving ruts in a freshly planted yard Thursday afternoon.
• A 4000-block East CR 50 woman reported when she came home she saw a person run from the back door of her garage Thursday evening.
• An employee of Tri-County Veterinary Clinic, 4579 N. US 23, reported receiving a bad check Friday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Thursday evening, one squad run early Friday morning and three squad runs Friday morning. Clinton fire assisted Thursday evening and Friday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Thursday night.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Friday morning and one squad run Friday afternoon.