Daily Log, Jan. 10
• April C. Hull, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Monday.
• Tyrone Wharton, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence, domestic menacing, assault, resisting arrest and public indecency Monday.
• Lucas C. Cramer, 38, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence, illegal restraint, failure to reinstate, a Financial Responsibility Act suspension, reckless operation, failure to control, speeding, a registration violation, failure to yield right-of-way, a traffic control device violation and a passing violation Monday.
• A 400-block West Lytle Street man reported Tuesday morning a theft from his residence.
• A woman reported Tuesday morning her vehicle was stolen from the 1000 block of Perrysburg Road.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported a shoplifter Tuesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at North CR 7 and West Oak Street Tuesday morning.
• A citation of improper lane change was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at West Market Street and Ashwood Road Monday afternoon.
• Marc A. Coffman, 41, of Grover Hill, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and park/public highway Monday.
• Devan D. Depinet, 27, of Bloomville, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and traffic control light Monday.
• Jacob A. Sharp, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, possession of marijuana and an equipment violation Monday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 100 S. Shaffer Park Drive Monday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, three squad runs Monday evening and five squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted Tuesday morning and Tuesday afternoon.
• North Central EMS had a squad run Tuesday afternoon.