Daily Log, Dec. 1
• A person reported Wednesday evening an assault in the 200 block of South Washington Street.
• Cory A. Cook, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Wednesday.
• A theft was reported in the 100 block of North Seneca Street Wednesday afternoon.
• Kari L. Smith, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Carol A. Phillips, 49, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Danashia A. Meekins, 23, of Fostoria, was charged with violation of a civil protection order and resisting arrest Wednesday.
• A burglary was reported in the 300 block of Sumner Street early Wednesday morning.
• A person reported Wednesday morning a needle was at South Countyline and West Crocker streets.
• A 200-block Elm Street woman reported Wednesday night someone had been stealing packages.
• A 300-block East Tiffin Street resident reported identity theft Thursday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at East Market and Railroad streets Wednesday afternoon.
• Patricia A. Roland, 57, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and seatbelt-driver Wednesday.
• An investigation was pending after a person reported early Wednesday morning a broken gate crossing on Findlay Street.
• A citation was issued after an accident at North Countyline and Elm streets Wednesday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported on North Countyline Street Thursday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a detector activation at 78 Shaffer Park Drive Wednesday night. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had a squad run Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday night and two squad runs Thursday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted Thursday afternoon.
• Branden L. Jones, Findlay, pleaded no contest to soliciting with no permit violation, $207.
• Kathryn E. Green, Longwood, Florida, pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 60 days jail, 58 days suspended, two days credit, one-year probation, complete/pay for domestic violence counseling, permanent weapons, $484.
• Timothy W. Green, 154 S. Washington St., Apt. 102, Tiffin, pleaded no contest to domestic violence, 60 days jail, 58 days suspended, one-year probation, complete/pay for domestic violence counseling, $467.
• Amy C. Newland, Fostoria, pleaded guilty to possession of drug abuse instruments, 90 days jail, 90 days suspended, two years probation, $344; pleaded guilty to operating vehicle impaired/under influence, 180 days jail, 120 days suspended, two days credit, two-year license suspension, two years probation, vehicle seized is ordered released upon payment of towing and storage, recovery docket/Vivitrol, case to be reviewed, six points, $1,025; pleaded guilty to failure to reinstate license, $250; pleaded guilty to failure to control, $35.
• Justin M. Mann, Fremont, pleaded no contest to no mc endorsement, $137.
• Jeremy J. Imes, 1521 N. Countyline St., Lot 1, Fostoria, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $207.
• Levi J. Corbin, 307 1/2 S. Wood St., Fostoria, preliminary waiver on domestic violence charge, bond continued, bound over to Seneca County Common Pleas Court.
• Kira C. Harrold, 326 E. Fremont St., Fostoria, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $207.
• Amanda L. Schock, Sycamore, child endangerment case dismissed without prejudice, costs to defendant.
• Brian J. Schank, 19 Goodsell St., Tiffin, resisting arrest case dismissed, court grants leave, enters journal entry dismissing the charge.
• Karrey A. Nominee, 110 Dallas St., Tiffin, pleaded guilty to dog at large violation, $221.
• Melvin H. King Jr., 200 E. Market St., Apt. 153, Tiffin, preliminary waiver on retaining stolen property charge, case bound over to common pleas court.
• Cody J. Graham, 328 S. Washington St., Tiffin, preliminary waivers on breaking and entering and possession of drug abuse instruments charges, cases bound over to common pleas court.
• Bradley M. Marker, 149 W. Davis St., Tiffin, pleaded no contest to disorderly conduct, $112.