Daily Log, Nov. 24
• Penny Allison, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with dog-at-large Wednesday.
• Michael D. Yoha, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with drug abuse instruments Wednesday.
• Scott D. Ernst, 37, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• Lucas L. Prater, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with fictitious plates, no operator’s license and passing stopped school bus Thursday.
• A 100-block Russell Street man reported a neighbor constantly drives through his yard at the back of his property Thursday morning.
• CSX Transportation of Willard was charged with blocked railroad crossing Wednesday.
• Kyle R. Mullholand, 24, of New Riegel, was charged with two counts of dog-at-large Wednesday.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with three counts of blocked railroad crossing Wednesday.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 545 W. Market St. for an alarm system activation Wednesday evening. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Bettsville fire and EMS and the Echo unit responded to 222 Union St. for a carbon monoxide alarm Wednesday evening. There was no carbon monoxide.
• Green Springs fire and North Central EMS responded to 205 W. Perry St. for a fire alarm activation Thursday morning. It was a false alarm.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 211 Benner St. for a detector activation Thursday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, one squad run Wednesday evening, one squad run Wednesday night, one squad run Thursday morning and one squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Old Fort fire had a squad run Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and Republic fire had a squad run Thursday afternoon.