Daily Log, Oct. 22
• Muhannad H. Almuzaini, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with falsification Wednesday.
• A 200-block Franklin Street woman reported youths had taken and smashed a decorative pumpkin Wednesday night.
• Kyle W. Pahl, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Abigail L. Sterling, 30, of Tiffin, was charged with hit-skip and failure to control Wednesday.
• Angela Weisenauer, 47, of Bloomville, was charged with failure to file taxes Wednesday.
• A first-block Siesta Drive woman reported an unauthorized charge from her checking account Thursday afternoon.
• Juan D. Delarosa, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday.
• Allan G. Wedge, 54, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to file taxes Wednesday.
• A 700-block South Main Street person reported someone broke in and items were missing Wednesday night.
• A 1000-block South Wood Street woman reported being assaulted by two men early Thursday morning.
• A 300-block Summit Street man reported pry marks on his vehicle Thursday morning.
• A citation of right-of-way at intersection was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Madison and South Washington streets Wednesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 200 St. Francis Ave. for an unintentional transmission of alarm Thursday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 859 Miami St. for a detector activation Thursday afternoon. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Wednesday evening, five squad runs Wednesday night, three squad runs early Thursday morning and three squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted Wednesday evening and Wednesday night and Sycamore fire assisted Thursday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Wednesday night and one squad run early Thursday
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run early Thursday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Bettsville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday afternoon.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Ralph J. Magers Jr., Tiffin.
• Charles E. Magers, Tiffin.
• Terry Ray Brandeberry, Fostoria.
Marriage license applications
• Dylan J. Marquise Weimerskirch and Samantha Nycole Rusk, Fostoria.
• Krystal Lynn Jacquot and Alan Ray Coppler, Fostoria.
• Derek Paul Burns and LaTisha Anne Duncan, Tiffin.
• Amber Nichole Kirian and Jerome Anthony Payton, Fostoria.
• Tasha Reanay Pollard and Brandon Lee Smith, Fostoria.
• Christian Marie Wadsworth and Joshua James Allread, Tiffin.
• Brandon Michael Dodge and Madeline Allyn Beeson, Fostoria.
• Julia Jeanine Harmon and Heath Edward Baney Jr., Fostoria.
• Michael Thomas Moore and Kimberly Michelle Crowl, Fostoria.
• Matthew James Ehrman and Mary Maria Campbell, Fostoria.
• Nicole Lynn Perkins, Tiffin, and Jacob Charles Frankart, Bloomville.
• Christopher James Yoder and Abby Sue Sorg, Fostoria.
• Nathan Allan Frisch and Tonya Marie Patrick, Bettsville.
• Hannah Brighton Brown and Andrew Lorn Estep, Attica.
Tiffin-Fostoria Municipal Court
• Sandra Mason, 249 Jefferson St., Tiffin, disorderly conduct, $240; Breana N. Slay, 716 Glenwood Ave., Fostoria, impounding and disposing violation, $115; Jawaun V. Taylor, Bedford Heights, speed, $126; Hillary S. Keegan, Tiffin, speed, $129; John T. Kleinoeder, Clyde, speed, $132; Darian G. Pineda, Lewis Center, speed, $150; Constance L. Agner, Akron, speed, $153; Jodi M. Carmack, Fremont, driver seat belt violation, $85; Alexander N. Daniel, Tiffin, speed, $135, driver seat belt violation, $30; Dylan R. Lentz, 249 Thomas St., Fostoria, littering from motor vehicle violation, $140.
• Ralph W. Pope Jr., Bloomville, disorderly conduct, $240; April R. Coppus, Findlay, speed, $147; Capri C. Wright, Sandusky, speed, $177; Thomas L. Michael, Fremont, driver seat belt violation, $85; Johnny Dutton, Willard, speed, $132; Cecilia O. Anderson, Gibsonburg, one-way traffic violation, $140; Bradley A. Rathburn, 123 Ohio Ave., Tiffin, speed, $129; Brett Kuhn, Upper Sandusky, speed, $129; Ross D. Sears, 741 Angela Drive, Fostoria, failure to control/weaving, $140; Dalton L. Eidt, Burgoon, assured clear distance, $140.
• Jennifer L. Williams, Bronx, New Riegel, speed, $132; Adam M. Groves, Tiffin, speed, $141; Rebecca L. Moore, Curtice, driver seat belt violation, $85; Amanda L. Scafetta, Cheektowaga, New York, speed, $138; Sherry L. Hernandez-Baxter, Cuyahoga Falls, speed, $141; Amy M. Boyd, Findlay, speed, $135; Lisa J. Siebenaller, 10525 Millin Drive, Fostoria, driver seat belt violation, $85; Sarah R. Stevens, 6 1/2 E. Market St., Tiffin, failure to yield right of way, $140; Christopher L. Rupp, Fremont, speed, $147; Clay W. Lanker, Akron, tag/sticker violation, $140.
• Melissa A. Harrison, Tiffin, speed, $168; Babubhai C. Patel, Mansfield, speed, $132; Anne M. Welch, Green Springs, speed, $138; Richard A. Nesbitt, Punxsutawmey, Pennsylvania, speed, $159; Richard G. Bovee, 26 Leitner Ave., Tiffin, speed, $132; Joyce E. Wisebaker, Tiffin, traffic control light violation, $140; Louis M. Aiello, Tiffin, traffic control light violation, $140.