Daily Log Sept. 23
• Ricky E. Eidenour, 56, of Bettsville, was charged with driving under suspension Thursday.
• Matthew L. Zimmerman, 28, of Toledo, was charged with retain property and criminal trespassing Thursday.
• Victoria M. Coombs, 24, of Willard, was charged with theft Thursday.
• Jodi R. Dewald, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with assault and disorderly conduct Friday.
• A burglary was reported at GW’s Fine Food and Spirits, 275 S. Washington St., early Friday morning.
• A 100-block St. Francis Avenue woman reported she was scammed out of money Friday morning.
• A 2000-block East CR 50 man reported someone stole his Xbox Thursday evening.
• A person at Willow Creek Apartments, 575 E. SR 18, reported four to five people were in a physical altercation Thursday night.
• A 7000-block North SR 269 man reported unauthorized charges on his credit card Friday afternoon.
• Michael E. Calhoun, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to file registration Thursday.
• A 400-block West Jackson Street woman reported a cement Halloween dog that howls was stolen from her front porch Thursday night.
• A 500-block East North Street person reported receiving a scam call Friday morning.
• A 700-block South Poplar Street man reported a man who mows his lawn was bitten by a neighbor’s dog Friday morning.
• A man at Kemosabes Roadhouse Grill, 820 Sandusky St., reported his vehicle was keyed Friday afternoon.
• A 300-block Perry Street woman reported someone hacked into her bank account Friday afternoon.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at West Perry and Wentz streets Friday morning.
• A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a two-vehicle, non-injury accident at South Sandusky and Miami streets Friday morning.
• A woman reported she hit a 2×4 in the road at West SR 12 and North SR 635 Thursday evening. The vehicle was not driveable, according to a Seneca County Sheriff’s Office report.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to 463 N. Sandusky St. for an unintentional alarm Thursday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had four squad runs Thursday afternoon, one squad run Thursday evening, one squad run Thursday night, one squad run early Friday morning and one squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Thursday afternoon and one squad run Friday morning.
• Bascom EMS, Kansas fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Thursday night.
• Sycamore EMS and fire had a squad run Friday afternoon.
• Attica-Venice-Reed EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Friday afternoon.