Daily Log, May 19
• William Ray, 40, of Wilmington, was charged with operating a vehicle without a license Wednesday afternoon.
• Jeremy L. Bohannon, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Wednesday night.
• A person reported a garbage truck hit a gas line in the first block of Morningside Drive Thursday morning.
• An employee theft of cash and lottery tickets was reported at Circle K, 806 W. Market St., Thursday morning.
• A woman reported a vehicle side-swiped her vehicle at Wentz and West Market streets Thursday morning.
• Makylee N. Vassalle Parker, 19, of Fostoria, was charged with receiving stolen property Wednesday.
• Nelson J. Cousin, 28, of Fostoria, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile and child endangerment Wednesday.
• A needle was found in the 100 block of South Cadwallader Street Thursday morning.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 1000 block of South US 23 Wednesday evening.
• A non-injury accident was reported at South Countyline and West South streets Thursday morning.
• Chadrick A. Beekman, 18, of Sycamore, was charged with inducing panic Wednesday.
• Theft of three tractor batteries was reported in the 7000 block of North TR 51 Wednesday afternoon.
• A person reported a scam Wednesday afternoon involving someone claiming to be with the IRS.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a brush fire at 870 W. Market St. Wednesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Wednesday afternoon, two squad runs Wednesday evening, one squad run early Thursday morning and four squad runs Thursday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Thursday morning.
Seneca County Probate Court
• Gaylord E. Sayre Sr., Fostoria.
• Sharon R. Lucius, Attica.
• Mildred Russell, Fostoria.
• Bernice Maxine Shontz-Lee, Fostoria.
• Martha J. Kagy, Tiffin.
• Olen Blaine Gibson, Attica.
Marriage license applications
• Ryan Eugene Hahler, Attica, and Shawnda Lee Jackson, Tiro.
• Ann Barbara Bintz and Gary Fredrick Gaietto, Tiffin.
• Janet Lee DeVries, Fostoria, and Thom William Strnad, Findlay.
• Melissa Laura Perry and Darrin Paul Mack, New Riegel.
• Alexandria Lucille Taylor and Christopher David Gerred, Burbank, California.
• Dustin Edward Ehresman and Christina Ann Williams, Attica.
• Matthew Allen Burlile and Brenna Kathleen Walker, Tiffin.