Daily Log, April 27
• A woman reported Tuesday night she was assaulted in the 100 block of South Monroe Street.
• A fight was reported at Clay and Jackson streets early Wednesday morning.
• Chet M. Mathern, 30, of Carey, was charged with persistent disorderly conduct and resisting arrest Tuesday afternoon.
• A fight was reported in the 400 block of South Main Street Tuesday afternoon.
• A man reported Tuesday evening his bike was stolen in the 100 block of East Fourth Street.
• A man reported Wednesday morning his girlfriend slashed his vehicle’s tires in the 100 block of East Sixth Street.
• A woman reported Wednesday afternoon a garbage truck struck and damaged a building in the 100 block of East Tiffin Street.
• A 700-block West Center Street man reported Wednesday afternoon an item was stolen from his residence.
• A shoplifter was reported at Kroger, 126 High St., Wednesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 100 block of South Washington Street Tuesday evening.
• A two-vehicle accident was reported in the 200 block of East Tiffin Street Wednesday morning.
• A non-injury accident was reported at West Tiffin and South Union streets Wednesday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to unauthorized burning at 7 Clinton Ave. Tuesday night.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 171 Jackson St. early Wednesday morning.
• Sycamore fire, McCutchenville fire, NBS EMS and the Echo unit responded to a brush fire at 7481 S. TR 115 Tuesday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had three squad runs Tuesday afternoon, one squad run Tuesday evening, one squad run Tuesday night, two squad runs early Wednesday morning and two squad runs Wednesday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS had one squad run Tuesday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Tuesday evening.
• Republic fire and the Echo unit had one squad run early Wednesday morning.
• NBS EMS, McCutchenville fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Wednesday morning.
Prices not available.