Daily Log March 20
• A woman reported Saturday afternoon her vehicle was broken into and $150 was taken.
• A woman reported early Sunday morning she was assaulted in the 200 block of East Crocker Street.
• A man reported theft of a shed in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street Saturday night.
• Kelly M. Kirchner, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Saturday night.
• Phillip G. Gaudiello, 44, of Huron, was charged with open container and driving under suspension early Sunday morning.
• Michael K. Gale, 67, of Bellevue, was charged with operating a vehicle impaired early Sunday morning.
• Christopher A. Johnson, 21, of Sandusky, was charged with disorderly conduct early Sunday morning.
• Nicholas C. Birch, 30, of Fostoria, was charged with operating a vehicle impaired Sunday morning.
• A person reported Saturday night someone threw rocks through a window in the 2000 block of South TR 119.
• Property damage was reported at West CR 592 and North CR 11 Sunday morning.
• A man reported Sunday afternoon someone was taking firewood in the 3000 block of South SR 53.
• Theft of a trash toter was reported in the 3000 block of South TR 113 Sunday afternoon.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Saturday morning, three squad runs Saturday afternoon, one squad run Saturday evening, two squad runs Saturday night, two squad runs Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted once Saturday afternoon and Sunday afternoon.
• North Central EMS and had one squad run Saturday afternoon, one squad run Sunday morning and one squad run Sunday afternoon. Green Springs fire assisted Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning and Bettsville fire assisted Sunday afternoon.
• Fostoria Fire Division and Kansas fire had one squad run Saturday evening.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday morning.