Daily log, June 3
* Carlos Mendoza, 41, of Clyde, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday after an incident Friday.
* Brandi N. Vires, 34, of Clyde, was charged with disorderly conduct Saturday after an incident Friday.
* Todd G. Walters, 49, of Tiffin, was charged with obstructing official business, drugs-harmful intoxicants, drugs-paraphernalia, operating a vehicle while intoxicated, seatbelt-driver, driving on the right side and improper turn/turn signal usage Saturday after an incident Friday.
* Jamie L. Holtz, 23, of Fremont, was charged with theft Saturday afternoon.
* Security from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Saturday evening a man pushed a television out of the store and left.
* An employee of Burger King, 1760 W. Market St., reported Saturday evening money was taken from a duffel bag.
* A person in the 600 block of Miami Street wanted to report child abuse Saturday evening. A detective was contacted.
* David L. Stahl, 47, of Tiffin, was cited with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Saturday evening.
* A 600-block South Sandusky Street man reported early Sunday morning he had been assaulted.
* A person in the first block of West Perry Street reported early Sunday morning a woman was assaulted.
* Gary L. Huffman, 40, of Tiffin, was charged with menacing and assault Sunday morning.
* Sharon A. Harris, 56, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday after an incident Saturday.
* A person reported Sunday afternoon parents were nearly fighting at Heminger Center, 350 Miami St. Officers stood by until the end of the game.
* A 200-block West Perry Street man reported Saturday evening vehicles were entered and change had been taken.
* A person reported a physical domestic situation in the 13000 block of East TR 178 Saturday evening.
* An employee of Expressions II, 2975 W. US 224, reported Saturday night a dancer had money stolen out of her car, and the person who stole it tried to enter the back of the business.
* A 1000-block South TR 119 resident requested a deputy Sunday morning for the theft of building materials.
* A 600-block Spruce Street resident requested an officer Saturday afternoon and reported there were tire marks in the yard and a cable line down.
* A 400-block Linwood Avenue man requested to speak to an officer Saturday evening about his sister who had stolen some items from him.
* A person reported Saturday evening a man was dealing drugs in the 200 block of East Center Street.
* An 800-block South Union Street man reported Saturday night someone threw asphalt. A scuff mark was noted on the house siding.
* A 300-block West South Street resident reported Saturday night there was vandalism and broken items.
* A 500-block Mcdougal Street woman reported Sunday morning her vehicles were damaged during the night.
* Teresa A. Gomez, 47, of Tiffin, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at West Market and South Sandusky streets Friday afternoon.
* A citation of improper lane change was issued after a non-injury accident in the first block of West Perry Street early Sunday morning.
* Charles W. Beveridge, 39, of Pennsylvania, was cited with failure to control after an accident on US 224 May 24.
* Danielle M. Frisch, 24, of Tiffin, was cited with failure to control after an accident on SR 67 Thursday afternoon. She was taken by Republic EMS to Mercy Tiffin Hospital.
* Keifer P. Walker, 18, of Attica, was taken by a family member to Mercy Tiffin Hospital after an all-terrain vehicle accident in the 10000 block of East US 224 Thursday afternoon.
* A single-vehicle accident was reported in the 8000 block of North TR 80 Saturday afternoon.
* Tara M. Kelbley, 39, of New Riegel, was cited with assured clear distance ahead after an accident at North Countyline and West North streets May 23.
* Robin Rank, 58, of Fostoria, was cited with failure to yield right-of-way at a traffic light after an accident on SR 199 May 24.
* Bascom fire and EMS were called to a controlled burn Saturday night.
* Tiffin EMS had a squad run Saturday afternoon, two squad runs Saturday evening, three squad runs Saturday night and three squad runs early Sunday morning. Clinton fire assisted early Sunday morning.
* Sycamore fire and EMS had a squad run Saturday evening.
* New Riegel EMS and McCutchenville fire had a squad run Saturday evening.
* Bloomville fire and EMS had a squad run early Sunday morning.
* New Riegel EMS, NBS fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
* Attica-Venice-Reed fire, Attica EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
* Green Springs fire and EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday morning.
* Bascom fire and EMS had a squad run Sunday afternoon.