GOLF: The Steyer Seed Two-Man Scramble League at Clinton Heights will have a practice round at 4 p.m. April 15. League play begins April 22.
* The Tuesday Two-Man Best Ball League at Clinton Heights starts April 29 and seeks new players. To enter, visit or call the golf course at (419) 447-8863.
* The Clark Construction Ladies Thursday Golf League will hold an organizational meeting at 6 p.m. April 17 at Clinton Heights Golf Course. To sign up, visit the course or call (419) 447-7441 or (419) 639-2087.
* The Reineke Ford Monday Morning Two-Man Scramble League will have a fun day April 21 and will begin April 28. To join, call Mike Hampp at (567) 230-0393 or Clinton Heights at (419) 447-8863.
* The Seneca Hills Retirees League begins play at 10 a.m. April 14. Players must sign in by 9:30 a.m. For more information, call (419) 447-9446.
* The Seneca Hills Tuesday A.M. Ladies League will begin pay to play at 8:30 a.m. May 6. League play begins at 8:30 a.m. May 13. Players should sign in at the course by 8 a.m. For more information or to join, call Lou Anne Newlove at (419) 938-3295, Barb Kuhn at (419) 447-1609, Linda Lawrence at (419) 448-9848 or Debbie Gerschutz at (419) 448-9588.
* The Men's Catholic League organizational meeting will be Wednesday April 16 at 5 p.m. at Seneca Hills. The league starts play the following Wednesday on April 23. If you have any questions please contact Nate Hartman at (419) 618-7705.
* Opening day for Bump's Traveling League was washed out on Tuesday. We will try again next week at Fostoria Country Club beginning at 11 a.m. For more information call (419) 595-2756.
YOUTH FOOTBALL: Chieftain Youth Football will be having an informational meeting April 30 at 6:30 p.m. in the basement of Bascom United Church. This meeting is for any Hopewell-Loudon parent that has a child for the 2014-15 school year that would like to attend a flag football camp that would be in third and fourth grade or a child in fifth or sixth grade that would like to play tackle football. Any questions please contact Vicki Turco at (567) 220-0159.
FUNDRAISER: The Hopewell-Loudon Athletic Boosters reverse raffle is April 26. Doors open at 6 p.m. Grand prize is $10,000. Tickets are $100 each, with only 300 sold. Dinner and admission are included. For more information, call Craig Lang at (419) 618-5952.
SOFTBALL: Tiffin Ponytail is registering players for the upcoming season. Players must be age 8-13 before May 1. Players can register at www.tiffinparks.com. For more information, call (419) 448-5408 or send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
COACHES SOUGHT: Tiffin Columbian High School is looking for a head volleyball coach and a head varsity girls basketball coach. Candidates should send a letter of interest and resume to Derek Lewis Athletic Director at Columbian High School, 300 South Monroe Street or email@example.com
JV TENNIS: Larry Messer and Dylan Wertz picked up victories for Columbian over Norwalk.