Those who are not interested in glass are welcome to experience Tiffin's Holiday Happenings set for 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Nov. 9 and noon-5 p.m. Nov. 10. Savor the sights, sounds and flavors of fall and prepare for the approaching holidays by visiting the Little Box Shops in Tiffin.
The Little Box Shops are a collection of unique, locally-owned shops, attractions, restaurants and motels where friendly owners offer signature items, expert advice and warm hospitality. They are Tiffin's alternative to the
large department and discount stores.
Businesses that are participating this year are to have open houses, demonstrations, specials, refreshments and more.
Get a card and play Little Box Shops' Bingo. There is no purchase necessary to play.
Just visit the participating establishments to pick up a bingo card and have it stamped at each shop until a vertical or horizontal bingo appears. Fill out the completed card with name, address and phone number and deposit it in the designated boxes at the businesses. Prizes are to be awarded to four winners drawn from the box. and you will be eligible to win one of four great prizes.
For more information, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carol Yager or Judy Smith at (888) 298-7236.
Other events are planned Nov. 7-10
* The Tiffin Art Guild has slated its "Off The Wall" art auction Nov. 7 in the TAG gallery, 178 S. Washington St. The doors open at 6 p.m. and the live auction begins at 7. For more information, visit tiffinartguild.org or call (419) 443-0478.
* St. Joseph Parish, 36 Melmore St., is conducting a jewelry sale fundraiser in the school building. The hours are 9 a.m.-6 p.m. Nov. 7, 9 a.m.-7 p.m. Nov. 8 and 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Nov. 9. All items are $2 each.
* Camden Falls, 2460 S. SR 231, Tiffin, is to host another installment of Dueling Pianos on Nov. 8. Dinner is to be served 6-7:30 p.m. with the show starting at 8 p.m. The dinner and show combo ticket is $25 per person presale and $28 at the door. Show-only tickets are $20 in advance and $25 at the door. All sales are final. For more information, call (419) 448-7699.
* Blossoms and Butterflies Garden Club is staging "Thanksgiving Dinner Blooms," a flower show, 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Nov. 9 in the Laird Building.
* Friday Night Live is to take place at 7:30 p.m. in the National Theatre at the Ritz; all seats are $10.
Heidelberg has scheduled three musical events in Brenneman Music Hall. All are free and open to the public.
* Jazz Ensemble Fall Concert, 7 p.m. Nov. 8.
* Heidelberg University-Community Chorus, 7 p.m. Nov. 9.
* The Concert Choir, 3 p.m. Nov. 10.