The Tiffin Seneca Heritage Festival Committee is continuing its contest to create a mascot for the festival. The mascot character does not have to be historical but it needs to be
distinctive and unique to the festival.
Ideally, a costume could be made for a person to pose as a living version of the mascot.
1. Entrants can submit as many designs as they like, but do not submit art that is of a distasteful or questionable nature.
2. The contest deadline is 5 p.m. April 30. The contest may be extended if a small number of entries is submitted. Also, if nothing suitable is found, a mascot may not be adopted.
3. Designs must be original artwork created by the submitting artist and may not incorporate copyrighted materials. The chosen creator will work with a professional designer to generate a 3-D model for final creation of the mascot.
4. Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, creativity and marketability.
5. The winning design and design rights become the property of Tiffin Seneca Heritage Festival.
6. The competition is open to adults and children. Any submissions created by a minor require a parent/guardian signature.
To submit, make a print-out of the design and complete an entry form, which can be downloaded online at www.tiffinfestival.com. Include a brief description of the mascot idea.
Drop off the entry at Tiffin Seneca Chamber of Commerce. 19 W. Market St.; send the design, form and description to Tiffin Seneca Heritage Festival, P.O. Box 5095, Tiffin, OH 44883; or email submissions to a.slemmer@
yahoo.com.Heritage Festival in search of mascot