• Amanda L. Leimgruber, 37, of Bowling Green, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A man at Wentz and Melissa streets reported a man was soliciting door-to-door Tuesday afternoon.
• A 100-block Hudson Street woman reported early Wednesday morning a man had physically assaulted her.
• A person in the 2000 block of West SR 18 reported a theft of a work uniform and wallet from a vehicle Wednesday morning.
• A woman in the 12000 block of East CR 6 reported Wednesday someone broke into a business overnight Tuesday and ransacked it.
• A 300-block Perry Street woman reported another woman was throwing rocks at her window Tuesday afternoon.
• A two-vehicle, non-injury accident was reported at East Market and South Washington streets Wednesday afternoon.
• A single-vehicle accident was reported on East US 224 Wednesday afternoon.
• A citation was issued after an accident on South Countyline Street Tuesday evening.
• Fostoria EMS and Kansas fire had a squad run Tuesday evening.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Tuesday night, one squad run early Wednesday morning, five squad runs Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon. Clinton fire assisted early Wednesday morning and once Wednesday morning.
• North Central EMS and Green Springs fire had one squad run Wednesday morning and one squad run Wednesday afternoon.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday morning.
• Republic EMS and Bloomville fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Wednesday afternoon.