Commissioners to hear update from dog warden
Seneca County Dog Warden Kelly Marker is to give an annual update to the Seneca County Commissioners during a 10 a.m. meeting Thursday at the board’s office, 111 Madison St.
Marker is to give statistics and other information from 2019 and will answer questions.
In other business, the commissioners are to consider setting time, date and place to accept sealed bids for an agricultural land lease in Eden Township. Last April, the roughly 147 acres of farmland was leased to Wise Farms for $225 an acre for one year.
The commissioners also are to consider:
• A $50,000 supplemental appropriation to the General Special Projects Fund.
• A $20,257 supplemental appropriation to the Targeted Community Alternatives to Prison Grant Fund for contract services.
• A $1,110.68 supplemental appropriation to the County Sewer District Fund to the Transfers Out Line.
• A $27.60 supplemental appropriation to the Allen Eiry Special Guardianship Fund for hospitalization.
• A contract with Huron County commissioners for the receipt, custody and care of Huron County juveniles on behalf of the Seneca County Youth Center for 2020.
• Appointing David LaRocco as special prosecutor on behalf of the Seneca County prosecutor.
• Setting time, date and place to receive sealed bids for a 64-passenger yellow school bus on behalf of Seneca County Opportunity Center.