Commissioners to hear update from chamber, visitor services
Seneca County commissioners are to hear an update from Seneca Regional Chamber of Commerce and Visitor Services Thursday.
They are to meet at 10 a.m. at their office, 111 Madison St.
In other action, personnel from Seneca County Department of Job and Family Services and from the county auditor’s office are to address the board on a wellness program available for employees who have health insurance through the county.
In other business, the board is to hear from the auditor’s office about new equipment.
In addition, they are to consider:
• Certifying the 2019 county highway system mileage certificate.
• Re-appointing Carl Miller to the Sandusky, Seneca County, City of Tiffin Port Authority board of directors, for a term expiring March 1, 2024.
• Disposing of unneeded, obsolete or unfit county-owned property by means of online internet auction as an alternative to public auctions or sealed bid and charging county department administrators or directors with disposal management oversight, retroactive to Jan. 1.
• A contract with Crawford County commissioners for the receipt, custody and care of Crawford County juveniles on behalf of the Seneca County Youth Center for 2020.
• Establishing the Prosecutor DTAC Fund.