Daily log, Oct. 8
• Jeffrey J. Hurst, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Friday.
• Tyler J. Fitch, 24, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, failure to reinstate and assured clear distance ahead Friday.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday afternoon.
• A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday evening.
• A person reported Monday morning a wallet stolen Friday was located Sunday in the 200 block of North Washington Street and money was missing out of it.
• Norfolk Southern Railroad of Bellevue was charged with block railroad crossing Friday.
• A person in the first block of East New Haven Street reported Sunday afternoon a physical altercation between two women.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon tires were slashed and a window was shattered on a vehicle in the 100 block of South Clay Street.
• A person at South CR 15 and East US 224 reported Sunday evening a can was thrown at a mailbox.
• A man at Days Inn, 1927 S. SR 53, reported Sunday night a woman hit him in the face at least eight times.
• A 700-block South Main Street man reported Monday afternoon a neighbor went on his property and took a raccoon tail he was drying out without permission.
• Christopher A. Schoen, 19, of Tiffin, was cited with improper lane change/turn signal usage after an accident on East Perry Street on Monday morning.
• A citation of failure to control was issued after a single-vehicle accident on West South Street early Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke odor at 1728 W. Market St. on Sunday evening.
• Bettsville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
• Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit had one squad run Sunday evening and one squad run early Monday morning.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
• Republic EMS and fire, Bloomville EMS and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.