Daily log, Oct. 22
* Gilberto Torres Jr., 26, of Clyde, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and no operator’s license Monday.
* A person at Clinton Avenue and East Perry Street reported Sunday afternoon two youths physically were fighting.
* An attempted theft was reported at Rural King, 2300 W. Market St., Sunday afternoon.
* A theft was reported at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, Sunday afternoon.
* A man reported Monday morning a man in the first block of Penn Street threw his phone at him and attempted to assault him.
* Jeffrey J. Wade, 58, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and assured clear distance ahead Friday.
* Faye L. Nay, 71, of Fremont, was charged with littering Friday.
* A 6000-block South SR 231 man reported Sunday evening someone tried to break into his garage.
* A 12000-block West Axline Street woman reported Monday afternoon her aunt opened a credit card in her name.
* Chad Brickner of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
* Armon C. Richardson, 28, of Toledo, was charged with fail to reinstate Friday.
* A man in the 300 block of West Lytle Street reported Monday afternoon it looked like someone may have entered a residence.
* A vehicle struck Rite Aid, 530 W. Market St., Sunday evening. A man hit the gas pedal instead of the brake while parking, a report states.
* Connie A. Clouse, 58, of Fostoria, was cited with reasonable control after an accident at Stinchcomb Drive and Van Buren Street on Oct. 10.
* Macey J. Sheets of Fostoria was driving a vehicle that struck a dividing wall at Burger King, 1059 N. Countyline St., Oct. 15, a report states.
* Suzanne E. Jackson, 41, of Maryland, was cited with improper start after an accident on Perry Street on Saturday morning.
* A citation of assured clear distance ahead was issued after a non-injury accident at Van Buren and North Vine streets Monday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division responded to a smoke detector activation at 160 Miami St. on Monday morning. There was no fire, and it was unintentional.
* Bloomville EMS, Attica-Venice-Reed fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Sunday afternoon.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had one squad run Sunday evening, four squad runs Sunday night, one squad run early Monday morning, one squad run Monday morning and one squad run Monday afternoon. Sycamore fire assisted Monday morning.
* Bascom EMS and fire and the Echo unit responded to an accident at CR 48 and TR 123 on Sunday evening. There was a transport to Mercy Health – Tiffin Hospital.
* NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Monday morning.
* Tiffin Fire Rescue Division and Clinton fire responded to a two-vehicle accident at SR 18 and CR 13 on Monday afternoon. There was no transport.