Vanguard-Sentinel receives multiple donations
Vanguard-Sentinel Career and Technology Centers accepted three separate donations this week to help fund various programs.
During Thursday’s board of education meeting VSCTC announced that had accepted a $3,000 worth of Denso robots and controllers from G.W.S. Manufacturing in Findlay, Ohio for the Engineering Technologies and Robotics department as well as $20.00 from Russ Markwith (Fremont) and $25.00 from Pam Burrow (Fostoria) both to be directed to the Auto Tech program.
In other business:
• Accepted the resignation of Alan Binger, treasurer, effective Dec. 31, 2019.
• Approved Teresa Depinet leave without pay (SCTC Cosmetology Aide) effective May 13-24, 2019.
• Issued full time contracts to Andrea Gibson, communication and project administrator and Beth Hannam, SCEDC executive director, effective July 1, 2019.
• Issued a full-time certified employment contract to Olivia Borer,VSTC Exploratory Instructor, for a one year probationary period to begin July 1, 2019.
• Approved the Memorandum of Agreement with the Sandusky County Economic Development Corporation for a three year term beginning July 1, 2019.
• Issued extended time supplemental contracts for the 2019-2020 school year.
• Approved the financial consent agenda.