• Jacob R. Felter, 18, of Republic, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• Chrystal L. Chambers, 27, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A 500-block West Market Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon she may have been the victim ...
• A 100-block South Washington Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon items were missing from the apartment.
• A person from Kroger, 790 W. Market St., reported a gasoline drive-off Tuesday evening.
• A 100-block Hudson Street woman reported Wednesday morning she ...
• Jason M. Eppard, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Dijahn D. Davis, 19, of Worthington, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block Hall Street woman reported Monday afternoon her vehicle was vandalized.
• A person reported a ...
• Carissa R. Carter, 27, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-abuse instruments, driving under suspension and obstructing official business Friday afternoon.
• A 100-block Minerva Street woman reported Saturday she was being scammed.
• A youth was charged with ...
• A 200-block Franklin Street resident reported Saturday morning a package theft.
• A person reported Sunday morning a wallet was tampered with at 870 W. Market St.
• A person reported Sunday afternoon a vehicle in the 300 block of Clinton Avenue was broken into, and ...
* An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. Market St., reported a theft of items Thursday afternoon.
* A woman in the 500 block of West Market Street reported Thursday evening someone broke into her vehicle
* A person at Tiffin Columbian High School, 300 S. Monroe St., reported ...
• Darrell A. Kuhn, 51, of Waverly, was charged with theft and criminal trespassing Wednesday.
• Dantae S. Scott, 19, of Fremont, was charged with possession of marijuana Thursday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Clay Street reported Thursday morning a man ...
• A 2000-block North SR 101 man reported a youth was chasing another youth through his home with a knife Tuesday night.
• A man in the 8000 block of West CR 59 reported a scam Wednesday morning.
• Devon J. Underwood, 19, of Cleveland, was charged ...
• A person from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday afternoon two shoplifters.
• A 100-block Dallas Street man reported Monday evening his wife was intoxicated and hitting him.
• A person in the first block of Liberty Street reported Tuesday morning a building was ...
• Misty R. Buess, 41, of Kansas, Ohio, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia Friday.
• Madison Cook of Fostoria was charged with public nuisance Friday.
• Chase D. Leimgruber, 22, of Fostoria, was charged with ...
• Stacey Graham, 53, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Saturday.
• A first-block Third Avenue resident reported Saturday morning a vehicle was broken into and parts were stolen.
• A theft from Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, was reported Saturday evening.
• A 100-block Railroad Street woman reported Friday morning someone dumped drugs in her house.
• John C. Fritz, 40, of Fostoria, was charged with failure to reinstate and speeding Thursday.
• Rebecca A. Gonzales, 28, of Fostoria, was ...
• A youth in the 1700 block of West Market Street reported Wednesday afternoon a woman had punched her in the head.
• A 100-block East Market Street man reported a theft of video games Thursday morning.
• A man in the 100 block of East Perry Street reported ...
• Jeremy A. Riffel, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• A person in the 200 block of East Perry Street reported Tuesday evening a sexual assault.
• A man in the 200 block of Vine Street reported a man assaulted him and threw him to the ground ...
• A 200-block South Sandusky Street woman reported Monday afternoon she had a physical fight with her girlfriend.
• A theft was reported in the 300 block of West Market Street on Monday evening.
• A 400-block East Perry Street resident reported Monday evening a ...
• Ian L. Stiltner, 36, of Fremont, was charged with disorderly conduct Sunday evening.
• A person at Bridges Community Academy, 190 St. Francis Ave., reported Monday afternoon a student took pills.
• Raymond S. Helms, 48, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• A person in the 200 block of South Sandusky Street reported three people were fighting in a vehicle Friday night.
• Tanner J. Houck, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with weapon in a motor vehicle Friday night.
• Timothy J. Jeffrey, 34, of Findlay, was charged with ...
• A woman in the 100 block of Jackson Street reported Thursday afternoon her medication had been stolen from her purse.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Thursday afternoon a woman had been the victim of a scam.
• A 100-block South Monroe Street man ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man was shoplifting items Thursday afternoon.
• Charles D. Pryer, Jr., 59, of New Riegel, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated, open container and a traffic lane violation ...
• Anthony N. Smith, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Tuesday.
• Kenneth G. Culbertson, 56, of Green Springs, was charged with criminal damage Tuesday.
• Keyontae D. Rollison, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with driving without a license Tuesday.
• A ...