• John J. Gefeke, 66, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Nicholas J. Kost, 36, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Monday.
• A person in the 200 block of Third Avenue reported a person had ...
• Abbey E. Sheehan, 26, of Fremont, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Friday.
• Betsey L. Brady, 42, of Tiffin, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated Friday.
• A woman reported Sunday evening an antique set of silverware was ...
• A 200-block Seventh Avenue man reported a man had overdosed Friday evening.
• Keith A. Wagner, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with drugs-possession/abuse Friday night.
• An employee of Hy-Miler, 247 S. Sandusky St., reported Friday night two people were intoxicated and ...
• A woman in the 100 block of North SR 101 reported a possible scam Thursday afternoon.
• A 100-block Coe Street woman reported Thursday night her home had been broken into and a needle had been left on the stairs.
• Kelly M. Kirchner, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• Jeremiah C. Hess, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A woman in Gordmans, 680 W. Market St., reported money was stolen from her purse after she left it in a dressing room Tuesday afternoon.
• A man in the 100 block ...
• Jacob J. Parrott, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with fail to reinstate, improper/prohibited turn and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Scott T. Stover, 37, of McCutchenville, was charged with aggravated menacing Monday.
• A man in the 200 block of ...
• A person from Pit Stop, 210 N. Washington St., reported Sunday afternoon a man stole a bottle of Captain Morgan.
• A 100-block East Market Street woman reported Sunday evening her mother took her vehicle and was refusing to return it.
• A woman reported Monday ...
• A youth from Tiffin was charged with juvenile delinquency and disorderly conduct Friday evening.
• A person at Coe and Melmore streets reported a group of teenagers fighting in the street Friday evening.
• A 100-block Liberty Street woman reported a man got out of ...
• A person in the 100 block of North Monroe Street reported a man had possibly overdosed Thursday evening.
• A man in the 100 block of South Sandusky Street reported Thursday night two men had been fighting in a parking lot.
• Patrick D. Mcbride, 23, of Florida, was ...
• Akhara K. Mondle, 20, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• Chad M. Brooks, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with obstruction Wednesday.
• A man in the 400 block of Washington Street reported Wednesday afternoon someone had ...
* A 100-block Dallas Street woman reported Wednesday afternoon her debit card had been used fraudulently.
* A woman in the 7000 block of North SR 101 reported Tuesday night a firearm had been stolen from her home.
* Bascom EMS, Fostoria Police ...
• A person at Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported Monday evening fraudulent activity on his bank account.
• A first-block Main Street resident reported Tuesday afternoon a stolen trash toter.
• Brian K. Spencer, 44, of Bellevue, was charged with driving ...
• A 10000-block West TR 116 resident reported Sunday night fraudulent activity on a bank account.
• An 8000-block South SR 53 man reported early Monday morning someone broke his window.
• A person reported Monday morning an escape from CROSSWAEH, 3055 S. SR 100.
* A 200-block Fourth Avenue woman reported Friday afternoon a bank account had been fraudulently opened in her name.
* A 100-block Frost Parkway woman reported Friday afternoon a bike had been stolen.
* Raven T.L. Rodgers, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct ...
• Raymond M. Lipsey, 24, of Toledo, was charged with driving without a license and assured clear distance ahead Thursday.
• A person in the 100 block of East Perry Street reported two men fighting on the sidewalk Thursday night.
• A man in the 100 block of West Market ...
• A man in the 100 block of Greenfield Street reported Thursday morning a man was assaulted in his room Wednesday evening.
• Zachary O. Bryant, 28, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with operating a vehicle while under the influence and unsafe vehicle ...
• Chad P. Hickle, 43, of Fostoria, was charged with criminal trespassing Tuesday.
• Chasidy J. Ryon, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A person in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported Tuesday afternoon ...
• Francis F. Ducas, 47, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Samantha J. Kurk, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Devon M. Stephens, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with theft Monday.
• A first-block ...
• A first-block Adams Street man reported Sunday evening someone was trying to get him to send money over the Internet.
• A 12000-block West Axline Street woman reported Sunday night the front door was kicked in at her residence.
• A bad check was ...
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a man shoplifted multiple items totaling $1,000 Friday afternoon.
• Nicholas R. Sczublewski, 26, of Sylvania, was charged with drug abuse instruments Friday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of Seneca Street ...