• A first-block St. Clair Street woman reported Monday evening two girls kept throwing rocks at her 8-year-old son.
• A first-block Apple Street resident reported Tuesday morning the theft of a bicycle.
• A 200-block State Street woman reported Monday ...
• A person reported Friday evening finding suspected methamphetamine at Noble 4-5, 130 Minerva St.
• A woman in the 300 block of South Monroe Street reported early Saturday morning her boyfriend was hitting a vehicle.
• A 400-block Water Street woman reported early ...
• An employee of Eborg’s Drive-Thru, 205 S. Sandusky St., reported a theft caught on security video Thursday night.
• A resident in the 600 block of South Sandusky Street reported a cast-iron skillet stolen Friday morning.
• A 100-block Lindsay Avenue resident ...
• Andrea L. Wertz, 42, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Wednesday.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman shoplifting items Wednesday afternoon.
• A woman in the 100 block of South Washington Street reported ...
• Bradlee S. Rochester, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension-license forfeiture Tuesday.
• A student at the Tiffin University Office of Equity, Access and Opportunity, 18 S. Sandusky St., reported a sexual assault Tuesday afternoon.
• A 200-block ...
• Tina M. Wheeler, 34, of Toledo, was charged with theft Monday.
• Leslie S. Wheeler, 32, of Toledo, was charged with theft Monday.
• Tomas C. Gallegos, 38, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension and a turn signal violation Monday.
• Brandon A. Somers, 32, of Tiffin, was charged with fail to reinstate and assured clear distance ahead Friday.
• A person reported Sunday evening a man went to the movies at 870 W. Market St. and put his hands down a person’s pants.
• A theft was reported at ...
• A woman in the 100 block of Wall Street reported Friday afternoon finding prescription drugs and needles at an apartment she was cleaning.
• An employee of Robenalt’s Point Drive Thru, 201 Clay St., reported a man walked out without paying for items Friday ...
• Michael P. Nally II, 31, of Tiffin, was charged with driving under suspension and failure to reinstate Thursday.
• A woman in the 100 block of St. Francis Avenue reported Thursday evening her daughter’s finger was broken by another student at school Wednesday.
• A ...
• Nicole A. Keegan, 28, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest and persistent disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A resident in the 300 block of West Adams Street reported a scam Thursday morning.
• A man in the 8000 block of East TR 163 ...
• A man in the 100-block of Beechwood Drive reported Wednesday morning a theft of medication and clothing Tuesday.
• A 100-block Hall Street man reported Wednesday morning his keys and change stolen from his vehicle overnight.
• A youth at Calvert Elementary School, ...
• Travis Norville, 18, of Tiffin, was charged with underage Monday.
• Venasia S. Beckford, 18, of New York, was charged with theft Monday afternoon.
• A 200-block Hall Street woman reported Monday afternoon it appeared someone tried to break into the back door of her ...
• Taylor R. Mowery, 19, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Friday.
• A man in the first block of Jackson Street reported Sunday evening someone threw a rock through a front door and damaged the stove and screen door.
• A person reported Sunday evening a tackle ...
• Jonathan S. Weatherholtz, 32, of Upper Sandusky, was charged with theft early Saturday morning.
• Bryce E. Bublitz, 25, of Harpster, was charged with theft early Saturday morning.
• A woman in the 100 block of Penn Street reported Saturday morning someone tried to ...
• Jeffrey K.W. Cornell, 33, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• A 100-block West Market street man reported fraudulent use of his food stamp card Thursday afternoon.
• Matthew C. Waltermyer, 41, of Tiffin, was charged with ...
• Brian J. Miller, 50, of Lancaster, was charged with operating a vehicle while intoxicated and speeding Wednesday.
• Alicia J. Hill, 54, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Wednesday.
• A woman in the 100 block of Eighth Avenue reported a man pulled a ...
• Kathy J. Flag, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Tuesday.
• Russell D. Ramsey III, 19, of Tipp City, was charged with underage Tuesday.
• Alex J. Jeffrey, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to reinstate Tuesday.
• A ...
• A first-block St. Clair Street resident reported Monday night a man physically was fighting with a youth.
• A person reported Monday night a large fight in the 100 block of Jackson Street.
• Todd J. Company, 50, of Tiffin, was charged with dog at-large Tuesday ...
• A person in the first block of St. Clair Street reported a physical fight Friday evening.
• Joshua S. Eastmann, 39, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Friday night.
• A 100-block Tomb Street man reported Saturday morning his truck was broken into, and ...
• Audrey P. Dines, 22, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Thursday.
• Marcus Perrin, 20, of Tiffin, was charged with disorderly conduct Thursday.
• Tonya L. Nodhturft, 51, of Florida, was charged with theft Thursday afternoon.
• Jessica L. Lunsford, 41, ...