• Kristina K. Rice, 35, of Tiffin, was charged with confine dog Monday.
• Raymond D. Wint, 21, of Tiffin, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• A 100-block Eighth Avenue woman reported a theft of trash totes Monday afternoon.
• An employee of Walmart, 2801 W. SR 18, reported a woman stole a TV Tuesday morning.
• An employee of Circle K, 73 Melmore St., reported Tuesday morning a theft of items that occurred Monday.
• Emily P. Beyer, 23, of Tiffin, was charged with resisting arrest, disorderly conduct and possession of drug paraphernalia Monday.
• Frank A. Eachus, 29, of Tiffin, was charged with failure to reinstate and a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Gary K. Lundy, 56, of Fostoria, was charged with domestic menacing Monday.
• Kaylynn S. Rodriguez, 21, of North Baltimore, was charged with domestic violence Monday.
• Kyle A. Slone, 31, of Bettsville, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension.
• A 1000-block West CR 11 woman reported an instance of identity theft Tuesday afternoon.
• Floyd J. Howell, 39, of Fostoria, was charged with disorderly conduct Monday.
• Deborah L. Ridenour, 53, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• Victoria L. Shackelford, 35, of Fostoria, was charged with driving without a license Monday.
• Tiffany J. Shaull, 32, of Fostoria, was charged with a Financial Responsibility Act suspension Monday.
• Jonathan M. Stuck, 34, of Fostoria, was charged with driving under suspension Monday.
• An employee of Kroger, 126 W. High St., reported Monday evening multiple youths had attempted to shoplift items.
• A 500-block Stinchcomb Drive woman reported Tuesday morning she had been the victim of a financial scam.
• A woman in the 500 block of Gormley Street reported Tuesday afternoon a man had physically assaulted her and destroyed the driver’s side window on a vehicle.
• A 300-block North Town Street man reported a man was sleeping on his porch Tuesday afternoon.
• A citation of improper turn was issued after a two-vehicle accident at Wentz and Allen streets Monday afternoon.
• Bascom fire and EMS responded to a rotten egg smell at a trailer at 12400 W. Axline St. Monday evening. It turned out to be a leaking methane pipe.
• Tiffin Fire Rescue Division had two squad runs Monday afternoon, one squad run Monday evening, two squad runs Monday night and three squad runs Tuesday morning. Clinton fire assisted once Tuesday morning.
• North Central EMS had a squad run early Tuesday morning.
• Bloomville EMS and fire and the Echo unit had a squad run Tuesday morning.
• NBS EMS and fire and the Echo unit had two squad runs Tuesday afternoon.